The Senior Executive / Executive, Orchestra Management is responsible in administering the personnel and operations of the orchestra, by assisting the Orchestra Manager in various matters. He/She aids in all production matters which contributes to the well-being of the musicians, and provides administrative support to the Orchestra Manager in the daily running of the Orchestra.
- Assist Orchestra Manager in administrative coordination for freelancers.
- Prepare monthly Esplanade temporary artiste-pass list. This entails gathering and compiling names plus passport details of freelance musicians, guest conductors, guest soloists, recording engineers, and any other guests, visitors or business associates who requires access to Esplanade Back-of-House.
- Maintain and update record on SSO musicians’ time off, attendance and work roster
- Distribution of rehearsal orders and work schedules, communication to musicians on changes and updates
- Maintenance of Musicians’ notice board and assist in communication with the musicians when required.
- Assist the Orchestra Manager in the administrative coordination for auditions
- Secretariat duties for Musician’s Committee
- Coordinate activities of the other departments for special projects involving use of musicians
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Orchestra Manager
- Assist in coordinating with other departments in the production of a concert
- A Diploma or Degree is required
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends when required
- Knowledge of orchestral instrument and orchestra operations is preferred
- Effective oral/written communication and people skills
- Proficiency in computer and computer software, e.g. Microsoft Office suite
- Exceptional organizational skills, good initiative and the ability to work under pressure
- Team player and ability to work well with a variety of personalities
- Candidate with more relevant experiences can be considered for a Senior Executive role
Please provide a comprehensive resume and cover letter stating current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.