The Concert Operations Officer assists in all concert operation and production matters including set ups and strikes, executing stage moves, logistics moves and maintenance of equipment, furniture and instruments. The Concert Operations officer reports to the Production Manager/Stage Manager.
Please note that the role is fixed term renewable.
- Set up stage, equipment, furniture, instruments, backstage logistic supplies in preparation for rehearsals, recordings and performances
- Execute stage moves (furniture, equipment and instruments) during rehearsals, recordings and performances
- Pack down equipment, furniture, instruments and backstage logistic supplies after rehearsals, recordings and performances
- Arrange and coordinate logistics moves to/from different venues for rehearsals, recordings and performances
- Support any front/back-of-house activities
- Conduct maintenance/repair of stage furniture/equipment and instruments.
- Operate basic sound, lighting, AV system for auxiliary events
- Assist SM/ASM in preparation of technical riders and stage plans (as required)
- Perform other duties as required by the Company
- Minimum Higher Nitec with experience in technical production, events or MICE
- Able to work nights/weekends/public holidays when needed
- Need to be able to commit to overtime work as required (overtime payable)
- A good attitude and ability to work both independently and well in a team
- Basic computing skills/familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
- Technical theatre, electrical or audio-visual knowledge is an advantage
- An interest in live (classical) music is a plus
- Applicant should be fit as job is physically demanding
Please provide a comprehensive resume and cover letter with current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.