This Manager/Assistant Manager, Marketing Communications role will serve as a maternity cover for the current Manager. The incumbent’s main responsibilities are to develop, drive and monitor an integrated marketing plan for assigned projects in line with strategic marketing objectives and using a data-driven approach. He/She will also work closely across the company’s business units.
Advertising and Promotions / Digital Marketing
- Develop and deliver an integrated marketing communications plan for activities that fall within SSG’s Community Impact division; which includes associate groups/brands such as the Singapore Symphony Choruses, Community Engagement, VCHpresents, National Piano & Violin Competition and the Singapore National Youth Orchestra
- Oversee digital paid media, above and below-the-line advertising, social content marketing, and branding
- Budget planning, monitor marketing spending, and box office performance or other targets for assigned projects
- Responsible for quality checks and writing ad copy for assigned projects
Other Key Responsibilities
- Work with the marketing team on filming interviews and sourcing social media material for SSG activities when needed
- Supervise marketing intern
- Undertake Front of House duty for activities where rostered
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of managerial-level experience working in a team in marketing or in an arts organization
- Candidates with less experience may be considered for the same job, positioned at a more junior level
- Proven track record in event marketing, digital marketing, and social media marketing
- Exceptional organizational skills, good initiative, and the ability to work under pressure
- Resilient individual with positive energy and excellent writing and communication skills
- Interest in classical music would be an added advantage
- Takes a collaborative approach to working with colleagues
- Flexibility to work some evenings, weekends, and holidays
Please provide a comprehensive resume and cover letter stating current and expected salaries to email@example.com.
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.